TO HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR FUTURE, WE WILL...
• hold two open evenings for you to experience what our sixth form can offer and ask questions of both our current students and our teachers.
• provide you with an initial interview.
• provide taster days for both current Small Heath pupils and pupils from other schools, enabling you the opportunity to experience life in the sixth form, informing whether we provide an environment where you feel safe and supported and want to continue your studies, as well as giving you an insight into the courses you may be thinking of following and helping you make the right decisions.
After these opportunities, if you think we may be the right place for you, and we believe you are the right person for us, we will invite you to meet us and attend a ‘Taster and Induction Programme’ after your GCSE exams so you can really experience what sixth form life at Small Heath will be like, as well as a final interview. So come August and enrolment day, you are sure that we are the right place for you.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO ENROL WITH US IN SEPTEMBER, YOU WILL ALSO
• receive a voucher to help you purchase business wear for when you start with us.
• obtain free Gym membership at Small Heath Leisure Centre so you can keep healthy and fit.
• make a commitment to undertaking relevant work experience in Year 12.