To keep your children safe and ensure their well-being, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our links with you and keep everyone up-to-date and well informed. As sending written information home is sometimes unreliable, we have decided to implement Schoolcomms/SchoolGateway an electronic school communication system. This will enable you to receive all your information from school quickly and reliably. We can send letters by email to your inbox and short messages directly to your mobile phone as a text message, or if you have an Apple or Android mobile phone, by app message.
- Receive letters more reliably and promptly.
- Get a short text or app message if we need to contact you urgently.
- Send more letters and information.
- Contact you urgently when necessary.
- The school will use the email address and mobile number that we hold for the Priority one contact(s).
- If you do not have an Apple or Android device, skip to step 6.
- Go to your app store and search for “School Gateway” and download the app.
- Once downloaded, select the “I’m a New User” button; enter your email address and mobile number that we have on record for you. Select Send PIN and a PIN number will be text to your mobile phone.
- Log in with your email address and the PIN, your account is now active and will remain active as long you stay logged in. You will then receive instant notifications of messages in your notifications bar.
- If you change your contact details, please let the school know on 0121 464 7997 as soon as possible.
Schoolcomms is registered with the data protection act. All information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation. Your details will only be used for the purpose of school business. You will not receive any SPAM or marketing material. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the school office on 0121 464 7997.